Media Server Integration Training
Our Media Server Integration training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to
successfully design and create custom voice application solutions with LumenVox Speech Resources.
This full day course is intended for Voice Application Developers familiar with SRGS, SISR,
VXML and the principles behind voice applications on established telephony platforms.
San Diego, CA
or via live Webinar
Please have the LumenVox Speech Recognizer, Media Server, License Server
and Speech Tuner installed and running. If you need help, please
LumenVox sales representative or
call 1-877-977-0707 to sign up for a class or for further information.
- IVR Best Practices — Always a Good Review
- LumenVox SRE Fine Tuning
- Installation of LumenVox Product suite
- Where are those files?
- Acoustic Model Resolutions
- Thousands of speakers
- Hundreds of hours of audio
- Hundreds of thousands of hours of audio
- Previous semi a certain amount of compression
- Current continuous — no compression higher resolution
- Higher accuracy with continuous — overall gain of ?
- 9.5.100 all models are Continuous
- American English incorporates some training data from other languages to help with proper names
- Still always willing to take more audio to add to training set
- Proper Language Selection
- Grammar Tag Usage
- Custom Pronunciation
- Configuring the Media Server
- Using the Media Server Monitor
- Simulated Decode Using Perl
- Reading the Log Files
- TCP Dumps
- ASR and TTS Port Conflicts
- License Server
- License Installation
- License Migration
- Tuning Best Practices
- Tuner Demonstration