Asterisk Integration Training
This full day course can be taken in one session or can be taken as two separate classes.
Our Asterisk Integration training provides the necessary skills to successfully design and
create custom speech solutions using LumenVox's Speech Recognizer (Speech Engine) in an
Asterisk system. This course is intended for software developers familiar with Dial Plan and
San Diego, CA
or via live Webinar
Please have the LumenVox Speech Recognizer, License Server and Digium Connector Bridge installed
and running. Familiarity with Dial Plan highly recommended. You can begin your training by watching
the Speech Recognition in Under an Hour
video or the Asterisk Speech
University video series.
If you need help, please
For training classes on Asterisk and the Dial Plan please check out the
LumenVox sales representative or
call 1-877-977-0707 to sign up for a class or for further information.
Part 1 — Getting Started
- Introduction to the Speech Recognizer and the Asterisk Integration
- Best Practices in VUI Design for an IVR
- Introduction to Grammars
- Differences between concept phrase pairs and SRGS grammars
- What does a grammar do?
- Simple Call Router Application
Part 2 — Now for the Real Fun!
- Advanced Grammars
- Supporting multiple languages
- Example Demonstration of a Pizza Ordering Application
- Go over the pizza grammar
- Dial Plan and the pizza demo
- AGI scripts for the pizza demo
- Dial Plan and Speech Recognizer Parameters
- Introduction to the Speech Tuner
- The importance of Tuning
- Using the Grammar Editor
- Evaluating Log Files
- Troubleshooting (Be prepared!)