LumenVox maintains partnerships with several leading voice platform providers allowing us to
host voice applications on a variety of the best VoiceXML-enabled platforms.
Additionally, LumenVox runs an on-site, state-of-the-art datacenter built specifically for
hosting speech and telephony applications. This allows us to offer a complete range of hosting
services for any speech or VoIP application. All of our systems are hosted on our carrier-grade,
high-availability application hosting network, which currently handles millions of customer
interactions each week.
Billions of minutes of inbound and outbound traffic have successfully traversed our network.
Hosting Services are available to customers who have contracted and licensed a LumenVox
- Multi-vendor platform
- Voice XML 2.0 certification
- Inbound and outbound call processing
- Fully Redundant and geographically disparate data centers
- Intelligent call routing
- CTI integration and Network ACD with enterprise viewing and management
- Call recording and conferencing
- 24/7 technical support services
- Developer-to-developer support
- SIPDIP: Inbound 800 Number services with SIP dip marketing survey and re-route back to
- Open standards like VoiceXML, CCXML, SRGS, SSML and VoIP
- Cloud based API using MRCP V1 or V2
- Redundant, carrier-class VoIP hosting facilities in San Diego, California and in our
multiple facilities. We can enable you to install and run any Windows, Linux, program on
our multi-vendor platform.
- Use our tools and network to develop new consumer services based on our global voice
network. Carriers can use us to reduce capital expenditure of development time, specialized
staff, and equipment costs associated with rolling out new IVR services. Developers can
directly access our global phone network using Flex/Flash, Java, PHP, .Net and other familiar
Our next generation IVR applications help our clients make the most of every customer
interaction, enabling them to reduce the costs of customer care, increase revenue and raise
- Speech-enabled call routing applications that empower callers to self-navigate with
efficiency and accuracy
- Speech-enabled destination applications capable of automating the most complex service
- Self-service data applications via Web, SMS, WAP, J2ME and BREW
- Elegant, intuitive user interfaces with customizable persona
We guarantee uptime excluding scheduled maintenance.
Generally, Network Uptime includes the proper functioning of all of our servers and services,
but does not include the proper functioning of servers or services run by you or other vendors.
Specifically, Network Uptime includes proper functioning of all IVR hosting service
infrastructure including telephone numbers, telephony lines, telephony connectivity, telephony
gateways, IVR platforms, network routers, network switches, network cabling, VPNs, leased lines,
direct Internet network connectivity and proper functioning of all LumenVox managed customer servers.
It also includes network connectivity to customer servers co-located with us, but does not include
proper functioning of hardware, software, or services on co-located servers. Finally, network uptime
does not include the proper functioning of your own web servers, software, or services; or third-party
Internet connectivity between our network and your own network.
Security / Encryption
LumenVox products and services are designed to comply with:
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act 1999
- HIPAA and HITEC
- Payment Card Industry (PCI)
- SSL – Use SSL (256-bits) to protect communications between LV and your application
- HTTPS Authentication – We support over HTTPS both HTTP Basic and Digest Authentication.
This allows your service to be password protected so that only you are granted access
- Client Certificate
- Total redundancy
- IVR Hosting is built on IVR platforms owned and managed by LV at our hosting facilities in
San Diego, CA and our multiple clouds that are engineered for peering efficiency
- Proactive and reactive monitoring systems constantly monitor each location
- If a problem occurs at one location, calls are immediately re-routed within our network
- Each facility features completely redundant power, cooling, network connectivity, and servers
- Each geographically diverse data center is home to multiple Tier-1 ISPs, meaning we minimize the
risk of service interruption due to unexpected regional events and natural disasters
- Redundant system architecture — both within and across data centers — coupled with the
latest in provisioning, mirroring, and virtualization technologies, makes our platform the leading
hosted voice services solution
LumenVox can develop your application. Hosting rates are typically a minimum of $4,000/month. The per-minute rate
decreases as your committed monthly dollar minimum increases and contract expands to include more than